The Teacher-Gamer Handbook is here! Get ready to WORLD BUILD with your students.
The full-color digital PDF manual.
The Teacher-Gamer Handbook delivers a skillset framework of 36 life-skills for educators to facilitate limitless Role Playing Games (RPGs) experiences offscreen for learners 10 years and older. Includes a full-scale ready-to-play semester course of literacy driven lesson plans for 40+ hours of co-creative play.
Forget cardboard cut-out pre-made characters, deep dive into a 10+ hour 13 Phase Character Build. It is a unique experience that no player-learner ever forgets. And with an enhanced sense of creative writing and their own imagination, they never think about World Building in the same way ever again.
With this curriculum tool in the hands of the empowered Teacher-Gamer a new revolution of RPGs in Schools begins.
- The Handbook for Teacher-Gamers to set up and lead a skill-building curriculum.
- 10 Lesson plans based around 36 Life Skills
- 21 Basic Skills leading to 15 Advanced Skills
- 4 domains explored: Academic, Kinesthetic, Maker Space and Social Emotional
- Unique 13 phase character build – 10+ hours of learning activities
- Curriculum style handbook for those that have a basic understanding of Dungeons and Dragons
- Foundation references to the hero’s/shero’s/theyro’s journey and allows for the creativity of the Teacher Gamer
- Pre-gaming, In-gaming, Out-gaming, Post-gaming Strategies
- Support through online Forum
If someone you know may be interested in this book and the Teacher-Gamer Revolution project, please share this with your networks! We want to engage with our community and include you along the journey.
Buy it now!
There are no reviews yet.