Launching on IndieGoGo MARCH 24TH!
The Teacher-Gamer Handbook delivers a skillset framework of 36 life-skills for educators to facilitate limitless Role Playing Games experiences offscreen for learners 10 years and older. Includes a full-scale ready-to-play semester course of literacy driven lesson plans for 40+ hours of co-creative play.
We are heading to the presses with the first book in a series of Teacher-Gamer resources and need YOUR SUPPORT of this kickstarter tabletop campaign to get the book printed, distributed and in the hands of the empowered Teacher-Gamer!
Details of the kickstarter tabletop resource made for teacher-gamers and crowdfunded through IndieGoGo:
- The Handbook for Teacher-Gamers to set up and lead a skill-building curriculum.
- 10 Lesson plans based around 36 Life Skills
- 21 Basic Skills leading to 15 Advanced
- 12 phase character build – 4-10 hours
- Curriculum style handbook for those that have a basic understanding of Dungeons and Dragons
- Foundation references the hero’s journey and allows for the creativity of the Teacher Gamer
- Pre-gaming, In-gaming, Out-gaming, Post-gaming Strategies
- Early access to online Forum for Support
- Stretch Goals for additional play materials
Subscribe for updates!
If someone you know may be interested in this project, please share to your networks! We want to engage with our community and include you along the journey.