THE TEACHER-GAMER HANDBOOK
- 300 Pages of strategies, anecdotes, philosophy and activities
- 10 Lesson plans based around 36 Life Skills
- 21 Basic Skills – 15 Advanced
- 12 phase character build – 10 hours (baked into lesson plans)
- Pre-gaming , in-gaming, out-gaming, post-gaming strategies
- Program builds upon itself and lays a foundation to build the more advanced skills.
- Curriculum style book for those that have a basic understanding of D&D.
- Foundation references the hero’s journey and allows for the creativity of the Teacher Gamer.
The Teacher-Gamer Handbook delivers a 300 page skillset framework of 36 life-skills for educators to facilitate limitless RPG classroom games in schools and offscreen experiences for learners 10 years and older. Includes a full-scale ready-to-play semester course of literacy driven lesson plans for 40+ hours of co-creative play.